Facebook is no more just a photo and video sharing platform; it has become a popular spot for brands around the globe to run and grow their business.
According to HubSpot, over 200 million businesses use Facebook’s apps and free tools.
If you aren’t already building and promoting your brand on Facebook, start now. You can upgrade your business using Facebook free of cost and reap benefits from its many amazing features.
But if you are already on Facebook and think that your business isn’t doing well on the biggest social media platform, then here’s a question for you.
Do you often find it difficult to consistently post and promote your brand, manage ads, engage with your audience, and keep track of insights and analytics? If you’re nodding in agreement, this blog is the solution for your setbacks.
There are a great many Facebook marketing tools to simplify your tasks with automation. With Facebook marketing tools, you can plan, create, schedule, and publish content on your Facebook pages from a single dashboard with a lot of ease.
Here we have curated some of the best Facebook marketing tools for you in this blog.
Let’s explore them one by one!
Table of Contents
SocialPilot is one of the best Facebook marketing tools that can help you create, schedule, and publish content and so much more to grow your brand/business.
It is an inexpensive, user-friendly tool full of superior and stunning features to revamp your businesson Facebook. You can mention other pages, tag locations, customize CTA buttons, and even target specific audiences with SocialPilot.
You can also create, schedule, and manage your Facebook Ads straight from your SocialPilot tool and get maximum reach for your most engaging content.
With SocialPilot, you can post on various social platforms, from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to Linkedin, Pinterest, Google My Business, and even TikTok, from a single dashboard.
Why Select SocialPilot as Your Facebook Marketing Tool?
- It easily creates schedules and publishes posts with images and videos for multiple Facebook pages and groups from a single dashboard. Its Social Calendar feature gives you a macro as well as a micro view of your social media strategy. You can either check your schedule in detail or just get a glimpse of it at the overview.
- Its Social Inbox feature puts together all your conversations like comments or messages for easy management. This feature also helps you keep track of open conversations.
- With SocialPilot, you can customize your brand colors, logos, and more.
- You can make your Facebook posts and messages more creative and engaging by adding emojis, GIFs, and infographics.
- You can also create, schedule, post, and manage your Facebook Ads straight from SocialPilot.
- You can generate quality leads from Facebook directly on SocialPilot.
- You can also edit your ad post, customize the CTA for your specific objective, choose your target audience, and monitor your Facebook ads too.
- It bulk schedules up to 500 Facebook posts with images and links with a single upload.
- You can get all the insights and data of your Facebook account and page performances with charts and graphs of crucial metrics.
- With its Facebook audience insights, you can identify which content is more engaging and the best time to post for maximum results.
- You can customize your Facebook reports with your branding and give them a personalized yet professional touch. You can then share these reports with your clients through emails and also download them as PDFs.
What Do People Say About SocialPilot?
It performs its basic functions very well, especially when managing many social media accounts for one brand or across two brands. It’s good for busy teams with a lot to post and excellent for people who like to plan. The program also allows you to post the same message a couple of days in a row, which not all programs like.
SocialPilot has increased my productivity and made me much more efficient in my social media duties. I absolutely love being able to schedule all of my social media posts in one spot for the week across all platforms. It makes my job so easy, and I don’t have to remember to keep posting constantly.
It is very easy to use and combines all your social media accounts. I used it to post on my Facebook page. This is the cheapest and most functional software that makes managing your accounts easier.
Buffer is one of the popular Facebook marketing tools that you can use to build your audience and grow your business. You can plan, schedule, and publish impressive Facebook posts that would drive meaningful engagement.
You can also measure and compare your Facebook posts’ performance, create quality reports, and get recommendations to grow engagement and sales.
Buffer has a browser extension that integrates with WordPress and other tools to find, save, and distribute content. You can also add content from across the web and share it on your Facebook pages.
- It is user-friendly; even a beginner can learn Buffer easily.
- It enables you to customize post times and days.
- It offers analytics and tracking information of your posts.
- You can republish an old post.
- You can see all your post comments and comments back from Buffer.
This software has been my go-to social media queue for many years. I have my whole staff using it and am using it across multiple companies. It offers me the ability to add content and posts from my desktop or phone easily. It helps me schedule and stay current on all my social media pages.
- Its upgrades sometimes result in the loss of features.
- Its pricing structure is a bit confusing.
- Customer support is poor with delayed responses.
The only thing I’m not a huge fan of with Buffer is its analytics resources. It’s not up to par with, say, Google Analytics, but I’m okay with this because my social media pages themselves offer sufficient resources here.
Agorapulse is an easy-to-use Facebook marketing tool with incredible features. It enables brands to schedule and publish content and manage their social media messages from a single dashboard.
Agorapulse lets you discover trends and insights about your brand and your competitors too. It also creates actionable reports that reveal what’s working and what isn’t for your business.
- You can have all your comments and messages from different platforms all in one place and respond to them directly through Agorapulse.
- It has integration with Canva.
- Their support team is good and is always willing to help.
The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general. However, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!
- It is not budget-friendly compared to other similar Facebook marketing tools in the market.
- Agorapulse’s mobile app is not user-friendly.
- You have to pay additionally to get reports and analytics.
Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.
Hootsuite is a Facebook marketing tool that can help you manage and schedule your content across different accounts.
It can help you optimize your Facebook ad campaigns, drive engagement, and build your brand. It is a bit of a complex tool and hence can take you some time to figure out and learn the right usage of its features.
- It lets you connect with more than 150 apps.
- It allows you to see messages and comments on your posts and engage with your followers without having to visit Facebook.
- It lets you manage all your social media accounts from a single dashboard.
Hootsuite occasionally has free webinars to help build the platform. They also offer extra certifications at an additional cost if you’re interested in learning more about paid advertising or things like that. Hootsuite is easy to use, has some great troubleshooting articles and FAQ.
- It is not budget-friendly.
- You can’t get analytic reports and insights unless you’ve bought the paid version.
- The HootSuite website is a bit glitchy at times.
- It does not support direct posting to Instagram.
- It cannot detect whether or not your traffic is originating from an actual human or an automated bot.
It can get pretty glitchy at times when it’s trying to pull up the link preview, which definitely slows the entire process down. Toggling between views can also be a drag. Tagging users and brands usually breaks the page. And when the tagging functionality DOES work, the thumbnails are so small that it’s hard to confirm whether you are tagging the right person or not.
Canva is an outstanding design tool that enables you to create stunning content for your Facebook pages. With this tool, you can easily create Facebook posts, covers, ads, stories, videos, logos, and so much more.
This Facebook marketing tool is not just limited to designing. You can also plan your content using its content planner feature and save a lot of time.
- It has a lot of templates that you can customize according to your taste and requirements.
- You can create, customize, and share your Canva designs with just a few clicks.
- Its free version has a content library filled with many customizable elements for your content creations.
It’s a very accessible and engaging platform. Pretty much everything I have on there has come off as clean and professional, despite my own learning curve with graphic design. It’s definitely created with multiple skill levels of users in mind.
- The software has very limited photo-editing features in its free version.
- Canva is not available to use in offline mode.
- Many images are not free.
The layered concept is not advanced, so some basic features could be used, but for masking and more advanced features for photos editing, you have to go back to photoshop, edit it and import it to Canva.
Summing It Up
To build your brand, grow your customer network, and sell your products/services, marketing your business on Facebook is essential. These Facebook marketing tools make your work simpler, time-saving, and beneficial for your business.
Using these tools will help you gain tremendous reach and engagement for your Facebook page posts. It is your turn now to choose the one that is most suitable for your business needs.
If you’re still indecisive, we’ll make it easy for you.
With SocialPilot, you can plan, schedule, and publish your content on your Facebook business page effortlessly and do a lot more.
Go signup for our trial version, request a demo, and decide for yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 What are the best Facebook marketing tools for brands and businesses?
It is recommended to post at least once a day or as often as three to four times a week. Brands that post consistently on Instagram tend to see improved results and growth. According to several studies, accounts that post every day gain Instagram followers faster than those that post less frequently.
🌟 How do I schedule my content for Instagram?
Below is a list of some of the best Facebook marketing tools for brands and businesses:
🌟 Why should I use Facebook marketing tools?
TIt’s easy to create, schedule, and publish content with Facebook marketing tools. These tools can help you generate more leads, increase your product sales and help grow your brand steadily. Facebook marketing tools will automate tasks easily that you would instead have to do manually.
🌟 How do I start marketing on Facebook?
To start marketing on Facebook, the foremost thing you need to do is to create a Facebook business page. This page is the platform where you can promote your brand/ business’s products and services.
Once this is done, you have to plan your strategies for what and when you want to post your branded content. You can simplify these tasks using Facebook marketing tools.
🌟 What is the best time to post on Facebook?
The best time to post on Facebook is from noon to 3 P.M. on weekdays, while during the weekends, it is between noon and 1 P.M.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the best days to post your blog, picture, or video. On weekends, you get more traffic and engagement as most people spend their time on Facebook scrolling and engaging with content.
🌟 How often should I post on Facebook?
Most studies found that posting on Facebook once a day is enough. The maximum would be two posts per day, and the minimum would be three posts per week to get steady reach and engagement.