The world’s largest social network, Instagram, is all set to help creators and brands boost their digital presence, attract new customers, and increase sales of their products and services.
With its powerful features, such as reels, stories, product tags, shoppable feeds, AR filters, and more, Instagram keeps a billion users glued to their phones for hours.
Despite the benefits and additional options to promote their products and attract potential customers, brands frequently struggle to find the best time and effort to keep their Instagram activities going.
Do you struggle to post consistently and, as a result, lose a lot of meaningful engagement too? If you nod your head in agreement, this blog is for you.
Here’s a list of 5 free and paid Instagram scheduling tools that can bulk schedule posts, publish them and monitor your Instagram business accounts without burning a hole in your wallet.
Let’s check them out one by one!
Table of Contents
SocialPilot is one of the most fantastic Instagram scheduling tools that you need for stellar branding. It is an inexpensive and user-friendly solution for brands. Not only does SocialPilot allow you to schedule your posts, but it also has a tonne of other features.
You can plan content on popular social media sites, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Google My Business, and Tumblr with SocialPilot.
If you ever find yourself in a troubling situation, you don’t have to sweat. SocialPilot’s customer service is available to assist you 24 hours a day, five days a week. You can reach out to them via phone, email, or social media.
You can publish posts, schedule them, evaluate profile performance, monitor account activities, and generate reports from a central dashboard. This guarantees that engaging content is shared across all of your social media profiles, bringing your target audience closer to you.
Why Pick SocialPilot as Your Ideal Instagram Scheduling Tool?
- With SocialPilot, you can leverage your Instagram account to promote your brand by publishing on a regular schedule. For a strong presence, you can monitor many accounts at once and directly publish content on all of them.
- You can even schedule the first comment and publish it alongside your Instagram posts. To make your caption look professional, concise, and powerful, include all of your hashtags in the comment.
- Here’s your chance to create visually appealing content and share it across all of your social media platforms. The built-in Canva connection allows you to design posts directly from the Post Composer to make things easier for you and your team.
- Using a social calendar, you can get a bird’s eye perspective of your posting schedule for all your Instagram profiles. You can edit, reschedule, and re-share these posts directly from one spot with SocialPilot.
- Colors, logos, and other elements can all be customized with SocialPilot.
- SocialPilot can bulk schedule up to 500 Instagram posts with a single upload.
- You can get all the facts and statistics about all your Instagram accounts and their performance using charts and graphs of critical metrics.
- By branding your Instagram account reports, you can make them more personal and, at the same time, professional. Customers can be emailed these reports, and they can also be downloaded as PDFs.
- By encouraging your clients and Instagram account managers to collaborate on individual profiles, you can coordinate with them.
- You can easily improve your business team’s workflow to ensure that no content is published on Instagram without your consent.
What do People say about SocialPilot?
In our company, between the 2 storefronts, we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the toolbar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account, making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.
I tried all the aggregators and decided on Social Pilot because of the price, and it does the job – no frills, just gets the content out there every day. As a time saver, I found SocialPilot to be the most cost-effective and easy to use aggregator for social media.
I absolutely love being able to schedule all of my social media posts in one spot for the week across all platforms. It makes my job so easy, and I don’t have to remember to keep posting constantly.
2. Tailwind (Free)
Tailwind is another excellent pick for Instagram scheduling tools that is ideal for small businesses. In addition to Instagram, Tailwind provides publishing and scheduling solutions for Pinterest boards.
Even those who aren’t tech-savvy will find it easy to use and explore. With Tailwind’s drag-and-drop functionality, you can publish in bulk and schedule content. You can also keep tabs on your account analytics, trends, and engagement goals.
Tailwind allows you to create a post in less than a minute. You only need to upload a picture, and you’ll be presented with hundreds of design templates in seconds.
Tailwind’s create feature customizes each design with your brand’s color schemes, fonts, and logo, giving you an entirely original selection of on-brand content to publish.
- With Tailwind, you can bulk upload content to Instagram and Pinterest.
- It connects you with Instagram creators, inspires you with innovative ideas, and helps you make connections in over 20,000 Tailwind Groups.
- It has a free version for small brands that are just starting.
Tailwind works great on Pinterest for batching work ahead of time. It is a platform that complements your strategy on social media. It works for Pinterest and Instagram. I have used it on both, but I rather use it for Pinterest. You can add pins to your account months in advance, and you can check followers, board followers, and many cool features.
- Tailwind is only limited to Instagram and Pinterest. You cannot schedule content for other major social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You cannot manage your Instagram account and Pinterest from a single dashboard.
When they update their product, it is super buggy. This latest update made Tailwind unusable. Even my billing pages won’t load on any browser. They inexplicably downgraded my account to allow only 20 posts per month.
3. Buffer (Free)
Buffer is one of the popular Instagram scheduling tools that allows you to schedule posts for your Instagram business account and generates huge but genuine engagement. Its premium version has additional functionalities such as Buffer Analyze and Buffer Publish.
It also offers plans that are cost-effective for startups. It is widely recommended as a beginner-friendly tool. In addition to posting directly to Instagram, users can also publish content to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Small businesses that need a versatile tool for convenience will appreciate the ability to choose and update the time and date of postings.
- From a single dashboard, you can manage several accounts using Buffer.
- It also helps you generate traffic and conversions from your Instagram bio to your shop.
- It has built-in analytics that provides accurate account activities and brand growth information.
- It also offers a tool for shortening links.
From posting to scheduling all the tasks, it made everything very easy. And the super best part:- it generates good results, and even my other developer friends are satisfied with the result.
- Accessing the hashtag manager, publishing Instagram stories, and creating a shop grid are all paid features.
- You have to buy Buffer’s premium version to access crucial features such as account metrics and engagement.
The software has always had issues with it, as each “upgrade” can result in a loss of features. I hesitate to upgrade because of this.
4. Hopper HQ ($95 Per Month)
An easy-to-use Instagram scheduling tool, Hopper HQ is a great solution for brands of all sizes. It lets you plan and schedule content for Instagram ahead of time and edit and upload them in bulk.
Users of such Instagram scheduling tools like Hopper can also collaborate with other members of the team and auto-publish on Instagram.
- You can use Hopper HQ to publish, monitor, and analyze your Instagram activities.
- Hopper HQ allows you to publish and schedule videos onto Instagram carousels automatically.
In our busy lives, we do not always get to post to company social media platforms. Luckily with Hopper HQ ensuring there are regular posts is easy and can be scheduled months in advance to ensure there is always something happening. The ease of use is amazing, and Hopper HQ is the most cost-effective. Posts are always on time, and customer service when things go wrong is amazing.
- Managing many accounts using Hopper HQ on various social media sites can be pricey for brands that are just getting started and have a limited budget.
- Users have reported it to get constantly disconnected.
It’s constantly disconnecting. There is no point in scheduling posts if you have to go and check that your scheduling tool is working every day.
5. Sendible ($199 Per Month)
Sendible is yet another great scheduling tool for Instagram that allows its users to schedule both pictures and videos as posts on Instagram easily. It enables users to pick and choose specific periods before adding posts to a queue that will be automatically uploaded.
You can also reuse and republish old posts with Sendible unlike other Instagram scheduling tools. It is an all-inclusive tool that enables you to schedule, create, publish, and advertise posts across several sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Thousands of firms and brand managers trust Sendible to help them promote their brands effectively.
- It includes a built-in inbox, allowing you to organize and reply to comments and mentions across multiple social networking sites.
- You can look over the keywords and hashtags that your customer base has searched for and discovered something.
- The integration with Canva makes designing posts with graphic elements easier and more convenient.
Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts were important to me. Sendible not only has this feature but allows the utilization of the ‘button’ feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram… true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.
- Sendible’s smartphone application frequently crashes, making it tedious to use and organize posts.
- Sendible’s plans are pricey, and its analytics features are restricted.
I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later – for example, job listings – we have recurring positions, and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position.
Instagram is a brilliant platform for brands to create their footprint, attract their target audience, and convert them. However, excellent branding necessitates a significant amount of time and effort.
In a nutshell, every brand that wants to achieve that goal must seek an affordable and uncomplicated tool with a wide range of features. If you’re seeking such a solution, we strongly recommend SocialPilot. It offers a slew of functions to meet your Instagram requirements and saves you time.
Start your 14-day free trial today and see for yourself how advantageous it is.
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 How often should I post on Instagram for stellar branding?
It is suggested that you post at least once a day or three to four times weekly to build your brand presence. Brands that publish content on Instagram regularly experience better results and grow faster.
🌟 How do I schedule my upcoming posts for Instagram?
A calendar feature, which can be found in nearly every social media tool, can be used to schedule your content for Instagram. Some of the top Instagram scheduling tools include SocialPilot, Tailwind, and Sendible.
🌟 What is the best Instagram scheduling tool?
There are many tools that can help you schedule posts in bulk. Here’s a list of a few such amazing tools:
- Hopper HQ
🌟 What day is best to post on Instagram?
Experts say the best day to post on Instagram is Tuesday. Your potential customers are less likely to engage in business posts because Monday is the busiest day of the week for most people, and weekends are intended for relaxation.
🌟 Can you schedule posts on Instagram for free?
Yes, many free Instagram scheduling tools allow you to post directly to Instagram for no cost. It does, however, only allow you to post single pictures and videos. Some of the free Instagram scheduling tools include Buffer and Tailwind.