LinkedIn is no longer limited to a job-seeking platform; it now allows brands to create company pages to promote their businesses.
In a study of over 5,000 businesses, HubSpot found that traffic from LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%. It was almost three times higher than both Twitter and Facebook.
Isn’t this just amazing?
But here’s a question that worries brands the most.
Do you ever find it difficult to reach out to more leads and send connection requests one by one? If you’re nodding in agreement, you should know that there are many great LinkedIn automation tools for your rescue. They can help you manage your prospects and make your work efficient.
These tools will automatically send out connection requests and follow-ups messages. They will also perform many other activities that you would otherwise execute manually on the LinkedIn platform.
We’re going to enlighten you with information about 7 ingenious LinkedIn automation tools that would not only help you reach out to more leads but also make them convert.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
SocialPilot is one of the best, affordable, and highly functional LinkedIn automation tools that can help generate more leads for your brand/business.
With its many brilliant and exclusive features, you can flexibly publish content on your LinkedIn accounts and company pages from a single dashboard. With SocialPilot, you can get tremendous engagement and reach with the help of their analytics reports on your company page.
You can also work and collaborate with your entire team and clients. Having and managing everything on the same wavelength is a cakewalk with SocialPilot.
Why Choose SocialPilot as Your Most Reliable LinkedIn Automation Tool for Your Brand?
- It creates and schedules customized posts for your LinkedIn profile and company page.
- You can check what your entire month’s content planning and strategy looks like with SocialPilot’s Social Calendar feature.
- You can easily move around your LinkedIn posts or edit the content directly from the calendar.
- It bulk-schedules up to 500 LinkedIn posts with images and links with a single upload.
- It generates account-specific engagement reports with detailed breakdowns of follower count, reaches, impressions, and engagement trends of your posts.
- It automatically keeps an eye on your best-performing posts on LinkedIn.
- It understands what type of content your followers respond to and which days of the week to post your content.
- You can give your reports professional touch by customizing them to your branding to be shared with your clients and other stakeholders through emails. You can download these white-label reports as PDFs.
- You can synchronize with your clients and social media managers by inviting them to collaborate on specific accounts.
- You can efficiently streamline your entire team’s workflow to make sure that no content goes live without your approval.
- With SocialPilot, you can customize your brand colors, logos, and more.
- You can also add emojis, GIFs, and infographics to your LinkedIn posts to make them look more interesting, creative, and engaging.
What do SocialPilot users say?
To me, I think SocialPilot is a very great tool compared to its alternatives. From my experience with them, SocialPilot’s bulk scheduling tools allow you to schedule up to 500 posts, or tweets with images by uploading them from a single file. There are just three simple steps to this process, you just need to upload the content, preview the posts and then select the account you want to schedule it to.
There are many things I like about SocialPilot. If I were to narrow it down to 3, I’d mention the ability to connect and manage multiple social media platforms, the “post recycling” option to repost something several times on a later day and the browser extension.
LiProspect is a LinkedIn automation tool with a humanized algorithm. It can help manage outreach and follow-ups with its autopilot feature.
It also makes finding targeted leads using LinkedIn swift, well organized. With LiProspect, you can search LinkedIn for millions of prospects with all of the filters and import your search to it for automated outreach and prospecting.
It takes only 5 mins with LiProspect to set up a perfect campaign. Here you can run unlimited campaigns with a campaign manager and enjoy the auto-tracking benefits.
LiProspect also lets you send credit-based InMails depending on your Sales Navigator InMail credit and up to 800 InMails per month to LinkedIn Open Profiles.
- With a humanized automation algorithm, it is the most reliable prospecting platform on the market.
- It has 4G mobile proxy integration for each account.
- It is user-friendly.
- It can run your activities 24/7 on their servers, even when your PC is off.
Let me first say it has the feel of a newer tool which it is. The support is pretty responsive for what I think is a one-person support team. But friendly and helpful so far. I also had a little trouble importing a CSV file, which still has not been resolved.
- Their customer support system is average in quality.
- Sometimes its features can become unresponsive.
I used LiProspect to connect up with some contacts that I want to forge relationships with within my area. The invites were sent out using the system using their first name, but it got their first name wrong.
3. Linked Helper 2
Linked Helper is the safest and a powerful LinkedIn automation software and customer relationship management tool. It can automatically invite targeted 2nd and 3rd level contacts with a personal note. It also follows up with the profiles to get more engagement.
It shows how interested you are, making you noticeable by automatically liking and commenting on users’ posts and articles. You can also set limitations for your daily activities and create custom delays between actions.
- Linked Helper 2 offers a free trial.
- It lets you create professional and customizable message sequences where you can add your signature.
- It automatically invites connections to follow your company page on LinkedIn.
LinkedInHelper2 has added so many new features; the most are like is “ADVANCE FILTER by CONTENT.” You can tell LH not to message a person if you have sent them a text containing “Future” or”Meet” or anything! You can add multiple phrases to filter out people when you are messaging.
- They do not have a free version.
- You can’t use emojis in your posts.
- It sometimes malfunctions while gathering leads for marketing.
It looks a little old-school and antiquated. Get the job done, though! Maybe the idea that LinkedIn could change something and the tool might not function kind of scares me.
Dripify is one of the most advanced LinkedIn automation and lead generation software. It is best for LinkedIn users who are business owners, marketers, and recruiters.
You can create LinkedIn prospecting campaigns by selecting desired automated LinkedIn actions, delays, and conditions. You can also create sales funnels in a few minutes with Dripify.
You get access to advanced analytics that gives important metrics, conversion rates, and team statistics. You can also respond to leads swiftly but with ease through your smart inbox feature available in Dripify.
- It is easy to manage campaigns using Dripify.
- Its user interface is friendly and accessible.
- You can handle software integrations without needing technical skills.
- You can easily import and export data using Dripify.
I have minimal skills with drip campaigns, sequences, and integrations. Dripify makes it super simple to use and even provides video tutorials with step-by-step explanations, which a visual learner like myself appreciates.
- It doesn’t have an app that can be used on smartphones yet.
- You cannot save a custom sequence to a template to reuse it later.
- Its inbox lacks filters.
It would have been better if you could log in to the other people on the team with one click, so you can also read the messages they write. Now I always have to log out and log in under the employee’s account.
Zopto is a cloud-based tool that startups and sales teams mostly use to automate their LinkedIn lead generation efforts.
It automates your lead generation process and also reaches customers outside of your network. It helps you attract hundreds of hot leads by targeting your ideal customers on LinkedIn.
- Zopto’s user interface is easy to use.
- You can set up campaigns in a few minutes.
- You can add as many LinkedIn accounts as you want, and they function under one dashboard.
Zopto empowered us to build and scale our sales development operations in a short period of time and with a very small team. The number of campaigns you can run is unlimited, so it allows doing many A/B testing for different messaging and strategies.
- Their customer support is bad.
- You can’t automatically cancel a campaign if you accidentally contact the wrong people.
- Their payment practices are not transparent.
You can not personalize automation. What I mean by this is I can only set up in a message 3 custom variables.
Dux-Soup is an easy-to-use lead generation automation tool that enables businesses to discover, track, and engage with prospects on LinkedIn. It automatically engages with the prospects you select on LinkedIn.
It also endorses your prospects’ skills and sends them personalized connection requests. It provides you with full control and visibility of the activities done on your behalf in your LinkedIn account.
- They have a good support team.
- It can scan thousands of LinkedIn profiles in a short period.
- It enables you to customize your messages.
- Using Dux-Soup, anyone can easily set up drip campaigns for LinkedIn.
Dux soup is great for optimizing my touches to reach out to my prospects. I’m able to automate my initial conversations with as many leads as I want and dux soup also delays responses, so my account doesn’t get blocked in the automation.
- There is a slight lag when you initially upload leads to dux soup.
- LinkedIn changes things occasionally, making it necessary to wait for the Dux-Soup team to develop new features to accommodate.
It slows down LinkedIn. When you open a new page or list, there is at least a 5 to 10-second delay because due soup is loading information or something. It’s seriously annoying as you can’t click on anything.
Aeroleads is a LinkedIn marketing automation tool that can help you find brands and individuals’ emails and phone numbers. It also helps build an email list in real-time for your business.
It will find and gather your prospects’ business emails along with their company names, company URLs, job titles, locations, etc. The entire data will be shown on the default prospects page of your Aeroleads account.
Aeroleads enables you to customize your messages while integrating with the top CRM solutions.
- They have great support via chat, email, and phone.
- It gathers all data very carefully, which is useful for getting verified leads.
- You can find as many as 15 data points, like full name, job title, location, generic company emails, etc.
It automatically saves the details, and you do not have to dig manually for anything; it stores valuable information on the list as per your choice, which you can easily export afterward – great! Also, customer support is nice and efficient and replies within minutes.
- It sometimes displays wrong or inactive emails.
- Sometimes it takes time to load information.
- If you use their basic version, you will get a limited number of contacts from LinkedIn.
- Their paid version is a bit pricey.
Pricing can be improved, and data accuracy, which is claimed to be 100 percent accurate, needs some substantial change.
Over To You
The principal objective of the LinkedIn automation tools is to save your time and grow your business with their brilliant features.
Out of these seven tools, we suggest you go for SocialPilot to automate your LinkedIn company page and give your business new heights.
SocialPilot is the best LinkedIn automation tool that you can get to plan, schedule, and publish your content. It is affordable and easy to use. You can even use their trial version and see for yourself.
It’s time to get those manual and tedious LinkedIn tasks automated with SocialPilot!
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 What are LinkedIn automation tools?
LinkedIn automation tools are software to help you automatically send connection requests, create, send and view messages, and follow pages, thereby eliminating the need to do these tasks manually.
🌟 What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
The best time to post on LinkedIn is 9:00 am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Avoid posting on Weekends and Mondays.
🌟 What are the best LinkedIn automation tools to use for lead generations?
Below is a list of some of the best LinkedIn automation tools:
- Linked Helper 2
🌟 How to get more leads with LinkedIn automation tools?
By using LinkedIn automation tools like SocialPilot, you can automate your outreach and convert prospects into leads. To do that, you have to find the right prospects for your brand and reach out to them with a professional but personalized message.
🌟 Is there a LinkedIn automation tool that is open-source?
No, currently, there are no LinkedIn automation tools that are open-source.