Haven’t been using Pinterest marketing tools yet?
Well, Pinterest has a growing base of more than 478 million users in 2021.
So if you did not anticipate that, you have a lot to catch up on!
What was once considered a platform to plan a vacation or dream wedding has now become the go-to place for corporate decision-makers.
And according to statistics, 84% of users consult Pinterest before making a purchase decision.
Pinterest users are instantaneous shoppers, and with such a huge user base, there are good chances of influencing their future purchases. And an engaging Pinterest presence gains more traffic and boosts your conversions.
So, if you are not marketing on this platform, you are missing out on a lot!
Now, to help you with marketing on Pinterest, there are various Pinterest marketing tools available. With the right tools, you can also make posts that engage people and participate in Pinterest groups that help potential consumers find you.
With no further ado, let’s get into it straight.
Table of Contents
Primarily a social media management tool, SocialPilot also serves as one of the best Pinterest marketing tools. It is comprehensive, straightforward, and supports other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.
It helps many businesses engage and interact with their target audience by analyzing their communications and increasing engagement. SocialPilot assists you in scheduling posts in advance, curating relevant content, and generating analytics reports of people engaging with your content. You can download a shareable PDF report as well.
It is the choice of professionals for expanding their reach on Pinterest.
Why should you choose SocialPilot as your Pinterest marketing tool?
- SocialPilot lets you manage 50 Pinterest accounts with exceptional Pinterest scheduling.
- SocialPilot enables publishing and scheduling customized posts for your Pinterest account.
- It helps curate content and schedules it strategically through SocialPilot’s flexible scheduling options.
- Bulk scheduling enables future posts in advance.
- Social media calendar is yet another feature that helps envision and schedule posts.
- It has Canva integration for editing all visual elements.
- The drag-and-drop tool makes it simple to reschedule any post that brings more engagement.
- Analyze and control Pinterest’s performance with weekly, monthly, and annual PDF reports.
What do people think about SocialPilot?
SocialPilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the “calendar” option, where you can view a full month’s worth of posts, even segmenting by the social media platform. This comes in handy, especially with Pinterest. The analytics tab is easy to read and allows me to see which days and times my followers are most engaged without having to visit that particular social media platform.
Luis Ignacio C.
I implemented SocialPilot as the primary tool for content management. SocialPilot is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.
The scheduler function allows me to organize and post content for an entire month in advance. I can be sure that the content will be posted on time. The platform is easily navigated and easy to use. The social analytics component is very beneficial and serves as a great guide to understanding how your content is doing and who exactly your audience is.
Tailwind is an exceptional Pinterest marketing tool for bloggers and small businesses. People can use it to explore content, schedule Pins, and boost engagement.
This tool mainly focuses on marketing on Pinterest and Instagram only. However, a social media marketing team can use Tailwind in organizing their campaigns as they collaborate and operate multiple Pinterest accounts.
- Tailwind allows you to create multiple posts at once from any page on the internet with the web browser extension.
- It enables you to efficiently manage your campaigns on Pinterest with its multi-board pinning, bulk upload, drag-and-drop calendar, and more.
- You can join like-minded people in your tribes to share helpful content and grow your audience.
- It lets you schedule your posts from your phone with its mobile app.
I love that it allows me to be extremely active on Pinterest without the time commitment & constant use of the platform.
- The dashboard is not user-friendly.
- Sometimes the application slows when uploading a large number of pins.
- It only supports Pinterest and Instagram and no other social media platforms.
I wish it was more advanced. It is pretty basic with very few features. Seems to be room for more and especially for the money.
ViralTag is next on our list of Pinterest marketing tools. It is team-centric as it enables a social media management team to collaborate on production and content strategies. This tool helps increase performance in online marketing and assists businesses in gaining a more clear view of the ROI.
Like SocialPilot, it can also handle almost all your social media accounts, other than Pinterest, from a single dashboard. It is a great Pinterest scheduling tool and allows you to schedule multiple posts to all your social media accounts with one mouse click.
- It enables team collaboration and assists in running social media campaigns on Pinterest.
- It automatically recycles your top-performing posts to get more traffic.
- Analytics are available for the top-performing posts.
- With ViralTag, users can pin multiple boards and accounts all at the same time.
Viraltag is awesome and affordable. Easy to use, and the evergreen feature is great. Customer support – they have a chatbox and will get back to you usually within 24 hours with an answer.
- Users have to pay more for visual analytics of content performance.
- It can be pretty expensive for freelancers and small businesses.
The constant need to reconnect social accounts which often leads to failed posts.
Hootsuite is one of the most popular Pinterest marketing tools which is mostly used by large businesses to run their social media campaigns. Although costly for freelancers or small businesses, it’s currently one of the most efficient Pinterest tools.
With over 16 million users and 1,000+ employees, Hootsuite is one of the most useful tools if you want to get insights and analytics on various social media platforms other than Pinterest.
Within this Pinterest scheduling tool, you can publish, create boards, and schedule your posts. You can also control website conversions through the Hootsuite Impact upgrade.
- The top and most used features of Hootsuite are scheduling and publishing posts.
- The post and duplicate feature enable sharing the same update many times to reach audiences in different time zones.
- All-in-one dashboard to schedule, view, edit, and delete the pins for powerful social media campaign management.
- It aids in curating content that pleases the audience and reaches more people.
Having a nice visual for each feed gives a great lay of the land on what is queued up in your pipeline of posts. It’s also pretty simple to upload and schedule posts, as well as going back to make edits to settings before a post is scheduled to go live.
- Paid plans are pretty costly.
- Some users find it difficult to navigate through the various features.
I’d have to say the cost is the biggest drawback for me. The free tier used to allow slightly more channels to post to, but they reduced that number, forcing me to either upgrade or choose another product.
5. Pinterest Analytics
This Pinterest Analytics is the one of the main Pinterest marketing tools to determine how their posts are performing on Pinterest. It’s inbuilt and developed by Pinterest for enterprises and individuals to advertise their products or services.
This Pinterest tool is available to anyone with a business account who has registered their website with Pinterest. As it is inbuilt, it divides the analysis into your pin activity on Pinterest itself, your audience activity, and which pins are driving traffic to your website.
- It’s a very simple and straightforward Pinterest tool that can help in analyzing the engagement rate of a Pinterest account.
- Users can ascertain the appropriate niches for their professions and the right keywords to target for their titles and descriptions.
- This tool is excellent for analyzing demographics and knowing what niche appeals to the audience the most.
- It is inbuilt and free of cost, available to every business account registered on Pinterest’s website.
Pinterest Analytics can help you target the right audience, skyrocket your Pin performance, sales, conversions, campaign targets, and more.
- It’s a Pinterest reporting tool and only gathers data within itself.
- It only allows a single account to be analyzed.
While I love that they’re constantly trying to improve the site, these updates can cause glitches on the website, in the app, with your pins, and/or in your analytics.
Last but not least is Viralwoot. It is a social media scheduling and analytics tool for marketers to publish content and determine its performance online.
It claims to be an efficient Pinterest tool that assists in getting more traffic and boosting engagement with a particular target market. Its features are more focused on Pinterest and Instagram marketing.
- It automatically publishes pins through its scheduler.
- This Pinterest marketing tool gives an overview of weekly and monthly scheduled pins.
- Users can upload various images with over 21 integrated apps other than Pinterest.
- It is budget-friendly, with a pricing plan of $49/5 users.
Whether it’s the promotion of your product or connecting with customers, or analyzing your brand’s performance, Viralwoot is a one-stop-solution platform for all sorts of Pinterest Marketing.
- It has limited features and is mainly focused on Pinterest and Instagram.
- The customer care is not very responsive.
- Compared to other Pinterest marketing tools, it does not provide a comprehensive analytics report.
After using this app (with a subscription), my company canceled the subscription. Even though it is confirmed that the subscription is canceled, the company still receives a charge every month for three months. They said for several months that they would refund us, but no actions have been taken.
Which Pinterest Marketing tools should you choose?
With visual-based marketing, Pinterest is developing as one of the most beneficial platforms for businesses to showcase their services and products. By utilizing Pinterest marketing tools, you can get exceptional conversion and make the most of the traffic from pins.
But marketers usually prefer a comprehensive tool that serves more features. That is why SocialPilot is the choice of professionals. It is an exceptional tool that not only focuses on Pinterest but also on almost all the social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
You can manage, publish, and analyze your pins on Pinterest and control how they perform on other social media platforms. SocialPilot offers a free 14-day trial so that you can test it out before investing your valuable time and money.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and check out SocialPilot’s all-in-one solution for exceptional Pinterest marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 How can we automate on Pinterest?
By using Pinterest’s marketing tools, posts can be automated on Pinterest. Such tools assist in scheduling, analyzing, and publishing posts.
🌟 What are some Pinterest marketing tools to boost engagement and for automation?
Following are some Pinterest marketing tools to boost engagement and to automate posts on Pinterest:
- Pinterest Analytics
🌟 Which is the best tool for exceptional Pinterest marketing?
SocialPilot is among the best tools to skyrocket Pinterest traffic and get engagement among audiences. With SocialPilot as your Pinterest tool, you can schedule, run, and aesthetic design pins via Canva right from the post composer, manage various Pinterest boards, analyze each one, and download useful PDF reports with graphs.
🌟 What is the ideal time to post on Pinterest?
The ideal time to post on Pinterest varies for niches and target audiences. Nevertheless, a generic time slot of 2 pm to 4 pm and 8 pm to 11 pm works best for reach and engagement.
🌟 How many pins should we post per day on Pinterest?
Pinterest has a very active mechanism. You should share between 5-20 pins every day to keep a steady presence on the platform. It’s more beneficial to schedule these pins at various times using a social media scheduler tool like SocialPilot.