Are you tired of posting again and again on all your social media channels? Do you also wonder if this could happen with just a click?
Well, long gone are the days of separately posting on each of your social media channels. Now is the time to automate every social media channel.
Well, the answer is social media automation tools.
Social media automation tools are a wonderful way to save time, boost efficiency, and maximize the ROI of your social media campaigns.
Whether you need help to schedule posts, manage comments and interactions, or enhance your overall content strategy, there’s a social media automation tool out there for everything.
And with over 4.48 billion people currently using social media worldwide, it holds a lot of power to escalate your business sales. It has become essential to run your social media channel smartly, and social media marketing automation tools assist you in that.
But, the marketing world is flooded with such tools, and that’s why we have brought you this brief list of the best social media automation tools. This list will help clear your doubts.
So let’s get straight into it, wasting no time.
SocialPilot is a social media automation tool for all kinds of businesses, small-to-medium, and even enterprises as well.
It is one of the most cost-effective for social media management. It allows you to post on different social media platforms, such as Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Pinterest, Tumblr, and VK.
Not only that, SocialPilot is also a powerful tool for social media automation. It is quite effortless to track each profile’s insights for social media campaigns. You can also track demographics, audience growth, content engagement, and influencers.
Users can manage, publish, promote, run, and generate reports under social media banners through this tool. SocialPilot organizes your content, social media analytic, and scheduling calendar into a single dashboard so you can efficiently connect your digital campaigns.
Why Choose SocialPilot As Your Social Media Automation Tool?
- You can analyze the top-performing content that increases engagement and optimize it accordingly.
- It delivers in-depth audience insights and reports to analyze growth patterns.
- It tells you the best time to post by analyzing when your followers are online and most active.
- It lets you download PDF social media analytics reports 24X7.
- The influencers analytics tool helps users discover top influencers that can help drive engagement.
- You can directly email social media analytics reports to your customers from the all-in-one SocialPilot dashboard.
- The RSS feed automation feature allows sharing your favorite content easily.
- You can examine all the sections of your social account with comprehensive social media analytics.
- Besides analyzing social media channels, you can also curate content and schedule posts
- The social media calendar lets you visualize your social content strategy in advance.
- SocialPilot has LinkedIn and Facebook audience targeting available.
What Do People Think About SocialPilot?
The scheduler function allows me to organize and post content for an entire month in advance. I can be sure that the content will post on time. The platform is easily navigated and easy to use.
The social analytics component is very beneficial and serves as a great guide to understanding how your content is doing and who exactly your audience is.
Luis Ignacio C.
I implemented SocialPilot as the primary tool for content management. SocialPilot is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.
I always stay ahead of everyone in my field with the help of its advanced scheduling feature. And the capability to solve all the queries of my audience of different social media accounts from one spot is just amazing, I don’t need to switch my account every time to engage with them.
Hootsuite is yet another popular social media automation tool for individuals and companies. Hootsuite has over 16 million users and 1,000+ employees. It is one of the most helpful tools to automate, get insights, and analyze different social media channels.
It aids in automation, managing, publishing posts, social media research while providing insightful analytics. Hootsuite integrates with many other platforms and social media networks.
You can also monitor different social media channels with its social media stream feature. This tool is great for small-to-medium-sized, even large enterprises and marketing agencies who want to automate their social media posts.
- The exceptional and most used feature of Hootsuite is automation, publishing, and scheduling social media posts.
- It has an all-in-one dashboard that enables you to add additional networks for instantaneous monitoring.
- Hootsuite lets you know how your social media strategy is functioning by providing reports 24X7.
Hootsuite pro makes any marketer’s life so much easier. You can do all of your main content posting (especially for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) through their content-creating tools. Their calendar view makes it easy to schedule and plan outposts.
- Hootsuite is quite a pricey application for individuals and small businesses.
- The user interface is complex to understand.
- Priority support is limited.
I’d have to say the cost is the biggest drawback for me. The free tier used to allow slightly more channels to post to, but they reduced that number, forcing me to either upgrade or choose another product.
Price: $12/mo per social media channel
Buffer is one popular social media marketing automation tool that offers users scheduling functionality. This tool comes in handy for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram users.
However, if you are on a lower package, you will have a restricted number of social media accounts linked. Buffer browser extension is available for Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. With these extensions, you can automate your posts in advance by clicking on the Buffer icon to add them to your queue.
Furthermore, there are mobile applications – both for iOS and Android. It is a cost-effective tool, with a free version available as well.
- Buffer is an automation tool that gives you in-depth analysis and reports on the most suitable times to send your campaigns.
- Buffer allows you to customize every post, depending on which social media account you will be automated.
- Buffer has a great, engaging community you can interact and communicate with.
Buffer is a fantastic social media scheduling tool that can distribute posts across every social media account simultaneously. It also facilitates the sharing of several media formats. Custom URLs may track all the data transmitted via Buffer. Buffer also offers actionable reports to help you enhance your social media operations.
- The major downside with Buffer is that they don’t have the media library feature, which most social media automation tools have.
- To get the analytics and reports, you will have to buy the higher plan, even when you can get the same functionality and benefits at a fair price with other tools like SocialPilot.
It lacks in critical areas, including not supporting multiple users, not having an option for client access, and not providing a useful view for routing or reviewing materials. Specifically, the preview function doesn’t show an accurate representation of how content will actually look once posted, which is extremely troublesome.
Sendible is one of the most widely used social media automation tools for companies who want to operate social media more effectively for their customers.
Sendible brings all your social media networks together into a centralized hub, making it easy for you to create a winning social media strategy at scale.
With robust social media automation, engagement, publishing, monitoring, reporting features, and lead generation, Sendible gives you all the tools to please your customers every step of the way.
- Around 20 team members can access the system and can operate a maximum of 360 services, depending on the package you buy.
- It has an inbuilt CRM, and they also provide great customer service.
- It aids in efficiently tracking, automating, and executing social media strategy and overall growth.
Sendible has a low price point and was a great entry-level tool for my business. It has all the features that we needed, including reporting and the ability to schedule outposts.
- The mobile application is glitchy.
- Many users find the interface complex.
- The inbuilt library is limited.
I don’t like the monitor and measure features, I consider them limited. The features are there, but the layout and configuration of the platform are not that user-friendly, especially if you run content for different clients.
Agorapulse is a superb social media marketing automation tool for businesses of all sizes. It comes with social media scheduling, automation, analytics, and monitoring features to assist you in utilizing digital marketing possibilities and growing traffic.
It comes with a unified social inbox for managing all incoming communications in one place, offers intuitive publishing, social listening, insights, and reporting inside its powerful stack for its users.
Team collaboration allows you to delegate tasks to various members and ensure a smooth workflow within the company. Agorapulse has exceptional customer support, and you can contact them anytime through email, phone, or live chat.
- A unified social inbox allows you to handle all your incoming social media messages, reviews, and comments in one place.
- Intuitive publishing lets you arrange, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social media channels.
- They provide a 30-day free trial, so you can try Agorapulse for free.
Agorapulse is an incredible tool that can definitely ease the burden of social media. I appreciate that Agorapulse easily links with most social media platforms. Its best feature is its competitor tracking analytics tool.
- Agorapulse is expensive for small business owners.
- The application is not mobile-friendly.
- Sometimes the application runs slowly.
Unfortunately, the reporting is pretty weak. We actually use another third-party app to pull .csv files for loading into Google Sheets and Google Data Studio. Agorapulse will allow you to export mostly PowerPoints (which aren’t that pretty) and some .csv files for very basic social metrics.
Which Social Media Automation Tool Will You Choose?
There are numerous social media automation tools, but you cannot ignore the downsides like customer service, pricing, limited features, etc., that many fail to provide.
But, SocialPilot seems to be a near-perfect tool that is comprehensive and cost-effective. With its reasonable pricing, outstanding customer service, and powerful features, this is, hands down, the top social media automation tool to lay your hands on.
They also provide a 14-day free trial. So, do give it a try!
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 What is social media automation?
Social media automation is the procedure of optimizing or customizing your social media campaigns using automation tools, such as SocialPilot, Hootsuite, among others.
🌟 What are some social media marketing automation tools?
Some social media automation tools like SocialPilot provide a broad range of features in one place too. Other noteworthy tools are Agorapulse, Buffer, Hootsuite, Agorapulse, Sendible, etc.
🌟 How can I automate my social media?
You can easily automate social media using tools like SocialPilot, Hootsuite, Buffer, Sendible, Agorapulse, etc. You are required to sign up and link your accounts to one of these tools. You can select your channels and automate/schedule them at the best times.
🌟 What are some benefits of using social media automation tools?
Following are some benefits of social media automation tools:
- It saves effort and time.
- It helps you post at the best time to improve engagement. You can easily track a broad range of metrics.
- It lets you establish workflows and leverages team collaboration.
- It aids in the efficient management of many accounts and campaigns.
🌟 Is it possible to post on all social media at once?
Yes, you can easily post to all social media at once, with just a click using social media automation tools. You can also bulk schedule with the help of automation tools for better engagement.