Making decisions based on reporting and analysis is essential in digital marketing if you want to establish your brand. Business decisions that are made solely based on speculation would not help you hit the bull’s eye.
Therefore, you require social media reporting tools to assist you in developing strategies that address major discrepancies between your methods and their outcomes.
There are tools to streamline your social media tasks while saving your time and effort!
These social media reporting tools can analyze the huge amount of data generated every second, providing you with important insights for effective branding.
We shall audit 5 such social media reporting tools in detail and help you handpick the best one to help your business grow.
Table of Contents
SocialPilot has established itself as one of the top social media reporting tools for startups, agencies, and enterprises. You can use this tool to publish content across several social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google My Business, VK, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
Assessing analytics for social media campaigns for each of your networks is a breeze with SocialPilot. You can measure the growth of your audience, monitor demographics, content interaction, and track the activities of influencers.
With SocialPilot, you can do a lot more than that!
You can also schedule, broadcast, promote, and create reports for social media ads.
So you can successfully integrate your social media ad campaigns, SocialPilot stores your content, scheduling calendar, and social media metrics all in one location.
When you add a new profile to SocialPilot, it automatically pulls in analytics and reports, so you don’t have to do anything manually. Automation is a major benefit if you’re an active and professional social media marketer. SocialPilot automates so many of your responsibilities on so many levels that you end up saving countless hours of your time.
Why Choose SocialPilot as Your Most Trustworthy Social Media Reporting Tool?
- SocialPilot can bulk schedule up to 500 social media posts with images and links with a single upload.
- Its social calendar feature gives you a broad and granular view of your social media strategy. You have the option of going over your calendar in detail or just getting a fast glimpse.
- Its social inbox functionality consolidates all of your interactions, such as comments, conversations, or tweets, into a single location for simple monitoring.
- By branding your social media account reports, you may personalize and professionalize them. These reports can be emailed to your clients or downloaded as PDFs.
- With Facebook Audience Insights, you can analyze how your audience reacts to your posts and monitor the performance of your Facebook page.
- On Instagram, you can collect in-depth insights on your audience’s activities and make data-driven decisions for higher engagement.
- You can see how your Twitter account is doing from the Tweet activity dashboard by analyzing the number of retweets, replies, and favorites for each one of your tweets.
- With a robust analytics tool for LinkedIn, you can obtain a full overview of your LinkedIn business profile and take steps to improve your branding.
- You could use crucial analytics to monitor your Google My Business profile and its performance and get valuable insights into customer behavior to take measures that will help your business develop and become more successful.
What Do SocialPilot Users Say?
The scheduler function allows me to organize and post content for an entire month in advance. I can be sure that the content will post on time and in all different media formats. I can also edit posts after they have been scheduled to go out, posts can be re-shared, and times changed/edits made. The platform is easily navigated and easy to use.
I love being able to schedule multiple posts for multiple accounts and batch content. The analytics are good too. We can have way more accounts vs. some of the other sites out there. I also love that I can set groups and select multiple accounts with one click. There is an option to export reports with your company logo on them to look very professional. Another feature that I absolutely love is the hashtag counter. SocialPilot is the only program I’ve seen that includes this, and it’s a game-changer!
Luis Ignacio C.
Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service.
2. Sprout Social
Sprout Social, one of the top social media reporting tools, can help you track Facebook Page engagement, Instagram follower growth, LinkedIn interaction and assess post-performance on Pinterest, all from a single dashboard.
It instantly compiles and shares your data through detailed, presentation-ready reports. You can create customized reports tailored to your company’s objectives with Sprout Social’s paid analytics.
Sprout delivers comprehensive analytics at your convenience, from mentions to trends and all in between. You can also have access to data about the internal team and competitor performance to enable you to improve customer support and evaluate your brand’s image against others in your industry.
- It provides a free trial of 30 days for its users.
- With Sprout Social, scheduling posts is very easy.
Sprout is a compact social media management tool, covering all of the essentials with confidence and ease of use. I appreciate its no-nonsense approach to delivering quality service: they focus on what they do well, and they keep optimizing those areas.
- Only one user can log in at a time.
- Sprout Social’s plans are not budget-friendly. That’s why you might want to consider using Sprout Social alternatives.
If I could find anything to dislike about Sprout Social, it would be the cost. Sprout is definitely on the higher end of the price scale for this type of system, but it is well worth it.
If you want to gain insights and analytics from a range of social media channels, Hootsuite is one of the finest social media reporting tools for that. It is an excellent suite of social media administration, monitoring, posting, and reporting tools.
It assists you in determining what type of content is working for you, increasing the reach of your posts, and optimizing the performance of your ads.
Hootsuite integrates with several top social media channels. It’s a time-saving tool that enables you to schedule content across all of your social media networks in a short time. Hootsuite is perfect for businesses of all sizes and marketing firms that require crucial analytics and data reports.
- Hootsuite supports top social media networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- It helps you curate content for your social media posts that are interesting and engaging for your audience.
Having a nice visual for each feed gives a great lay of the land on what is queued up in your pipeline of posts. It’s also pretty simple to upload and schedule posts, as well as going back to make edits to settings before a post is scheduled to go live.
- Hootsuite premium plans are not budget-friendly.
- For beginners, Hootsuite could be a bit difficult to navigate through.
It was kind of hard to learn how to maneuver inside the software to get to what you were looking for at first.
Agorapulse is another one of the top social media reporting tools. It aids in the scheduling of postings, the evaluation of content performance, the monitoring of hashtags, keywords, and audience engagement, and the reporting of detailed insights.
The analytics and reporting capabilities of Agorapulse make it an excellent solution for beginners to gain a comprehensive overview of their overall social media performance.
You can track performance and productivity by account, content, or hashtags, utilize audience and calendar data to optimize your social media strategy using Agorapulse analytics. You can also personalize or automate your reports using Agorapulse’s Power Reports add-on feature.
- Agorapulse offers a 30-day free trial to its users to help them make informed decisions before investing in its features.
- It generates useful community management reports, such as reaction and chat rates, that showcase how well your client/community relationship is going.
I like the web interface (and to some extent, the app as well) in that it’s clear and easy to see different views of both scheduled posts, engagement, and more. A close second would be the analytics, which both provides an easy interface to understand things and also the ability to download the raw reports and let others roll around in the data.
- Users have complained that its mobile version is not user-friendly.
- Agorapulse’s paid plans are quite expensive.
My only complaint is that you can’t add one social channel to multiple groups – they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of get the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we’ve still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!
5. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the finest and free social media reporting tools available, allowing you to track and monitor social media campaigns and even assess social ROI. It allows you to access and generate reports tailored for social media monitoring.
Google Analytics is a tool that gathers information about website visitors. It enables you to monitor e-commerce transaction activities, assess each social channel’s profitability, and evaluate how much traffic each social media site delivers to your website.
- Google Analytics is completely free and one of the best social media reporting tools.
- It gives you customized and tailored reports to make smarter, better, and informed decisions.
Google Analytics provides us meaningful insights about our website to improve it accordingly, attract new visitors and increase our potential customers.
- A lot of patience is needed to navigate and understand how the Google Analytics tool works.
- It has multiple dashboards, which can be confusing and overwhelming to beginners.
The difficulty level of the website in terms of too many reports and the terms for a novice makes it difficult at first, but then it becomes easy to get the groove of it.
Over To You
Many brands and businesses seek the assistance of social media reporting tools since it allows them to:
- Get thorough reports on the performance of their social media profiles.
- Analyze audience engagement and behavior patterns.
- Stay consistent with posting interesting content for their viewers.
- Manage several of their social media tasks effortlessly with automation.
This clearly suggests that you should try as well!
We briefed you about 5 of the top social media reporting tools, their capabilities, benefits and downsides, and honest user reviews so you could make an apt selection.
However, among these incredible tools, SocialPilot is our best pick for you, irrespective of the size of your company.
With its great range of features, SocialPilot enables you to manage all of your social media profiles and provide in-depth analytics and reports. It also automates several manual social media activities and saves significant time and effort.
SocialPilot is a budget-friendly tool with an excellent customer service team to assist you at every step.
Why don’t you give its 14-day trial a shot and experience it yourself?
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 What are social media reporting tools?
Social media reporting tools are solutions that allow you to analyze your complete social media profiles, including audience engagement, post-performance, the most active users on your profiles, competitor profile analysis, and many more.
🌟 Why are social media reporting tools important?
Social media reporting tools are important for assessing the performance of your social media activities. They'll report to you if your strategies are effective or if they need to be reworked.
🌟 What are the best social media reporting tools for brands/businesses?
The best social media reporting tools for brands/businesses are:
- Sprout Social
- Google Analytics
🌟 Are social media reporting tools expensive?
No, not every social media reporting tool is expensive. SocialPilot is a feature-rich, budget-friendly reporting tool that does a lot more than just reporting. Similarly, Google Analytics is a free social media reporting tool that does a decent job.
🌟 How to download social media reports for free?
Social media reporting tools, such as SocialPilot, allow you to download social media reports as PDF documents for free. You can customize those reports and email them to your clients directly from the dashboard.