It’s 2023, and brands are riding the wave of social media marketing. They are continuously incorporating social media in their marketing strategies for all the right reasons.
According to Buffer, 73% of marketers believe that their business progression through social media marketing is “somewhat effective” or “very effective”.
Whether it’s video ads, influencer marketing, regular content creation, or publishing, brands are trying them all.
This is where you enter. Are you a startup agency with a scarce group of writers, designers, or planners?
Are you sick and tired of struggling to keep your foot stable on the social media ground?
If it’s a yes, then you’ve landed on the right page.
We know that providing social media services is not child’s play. It takes a lot of time, effort, and consistency to manage and build a brand’s social media presence.
It takes even more effort to get maximum reach and drive meaningful engagement for the best results. Nowadays, many social media agencies are opting for tools to automate their manual and monotonous tasks, and so should you.
We’re going to enlighten you about some of the best social media tools that will help you work smart and save your time, money, and energy.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
SocialPilot is one of the best social media tools to provide you with all the services you require for social media management.
You can very easily manage your clients’ social accounts with efficiency. You can administer tasks like team collaboration, scheduling, publishing, reporting, engaging, and white labeling, all from an all-powerful, single dashboard.
Why Pick SocialPilot as Your Go-To Social Media Management Tool?
- It provides a secure client management option. You can invite your clients to connect their social accounts on their own without exchanging credentials.
- It offers seamless collaboration where you can assign roles to your teammates for easy workflow. This kind of facility lets the content creator draft posts and managers review and schedule them.
- It provides brilliant analytic reports of audience activity peaks, growth trends, impression trends, engagement rates, top fans, etc.
- With SocialPilot you can share and download customized branded reports with your agency’s name and logo to make a great impression.
- With it, you can effortlessly schedule up to 500 posts in advance to make sure that your client never misses posting on the times when their audience is most active.
- Like many other tools with similar functionalities, SocialPilot neither asks you to buy a separate subscription for every functionality nor charges you per user.
- It can help you run your clients’ Facebook ads, lead ads, boost posts, and many more with much ease.
- With its social inbox tool, you can manage your client’s messages and comments from a single space.
- With its content curation tool, you can search and get unlimited ideas for fresh content. You can search as many keywords as you want.
- Another very important reason to choose SocialPilot is that it is very cost-effective and user-friendly.
What do SocialPilot Users say?
Nurul Huda S.
What I enjoy best about Social Pilot is that it can successfully manage all of my social media postings at a lesser cost than other social media marketing systems. In addition, its platform is easy enough for a complete novice to operate while yet professional enough for major corporations.
What I like most about Social Pilot is its ability to handle all of your social media posts effectively and at a cheaper cost than other social media management platforms! Its platform is simple enough for an extreme beginner to use but professional enough for large businesses!
SocialPilot is an incredible choice for businesses to automate promotions. It supports all popular social networks including Tumblr to schedule and manage content. The content can be organized into multiple sections so as to detect them easily at a later time.
If you are an agency whose main focus is visual marketing on platforms like Instagram and Pinterest, then Tailwind is the tool for you. It’s a legit tool that can help create, schedule, and add photos and videos in Pinterest and Instagram posts.
With Tailwind, you can reach more customers with popular and hyper-relevant hashtags. You can also drive traffic from Instagram, connect with other creators, and get inspired by fresh ideas for fresh content.
- Tailwind is user-friendly and has lots of great features.
- With it, you can create your pins, pins from Instagram, or directly from Pinterest.
- It also tracks your client’s daily and over-the-time followers’ growth.
Tailwind works great on Pinterest for batching work ahead of time. It is a platform that complements your strategy on social media. It works for Pinterest and Instagram. I have used it on both but I rather use it for Pinterest. You can add pins to your account months in advance, you can check followers, board followers, and many cool features.
- It takes a long time to manually enter and edit the links once they have been pinned.
- Their support team isn’t great as it can take days to get a response.
- The scheduler feature of this tool doesn’t function seamlessly.
I have been using Tailwind for over a year, and in combination with Pinterest Scheduler for the past two months. I can say, my client’s pins have the greater reach when Tailwind is used with Pinterest’s native scheduling tool. I fear that scheduling pins in Tailwind alone may not have the same results.
Undoubtedly, Canva is one of the best free social media management tools loved by agencies with in-house designers. Canva is a great platform to design attractive and creative content for social media platforms.
It has thousands of templates and branding that you can even customize according to your preference and requirement. Canva also has a huge content library that houses countless elements to select and add to your designs. You can even customize many of those elements. Isn’t that just amazing?
- You can create, customize, and share your Canva designs with just a few clicks.
- It is constantly improving and updating with new features.
- Canva’s free version is packed and overloaded with many brilliant features already.
I love that there are many templates, and ideas on how people can edit and get someone like me who is mostly unmotivated to feel creative and get going on a task. I love the selections of texts and stickers. It is absolutely amazing to have something easy to use and can access the file on any computer.
- The software has limited photo-editing features.
- Canva can’t be used in offline mode.
- Canva’s standard can’t be compared with professional software like Photoshop or InDesign.
The things I like least are: – best content is paid – some weird features (like changing dimensions after starting a project) are paid – sometimes things are just a smidge off because it doesn’t allow you to use placement you would like.
Sendible is one of the best social media marketing tools built to help agencies manage social media marketing for multiple brands. It has all the great features starting from engagement to analytics.
This is one such social media posting tool that supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Youtube, and Pinterest. It also supports blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, and Tumblr.
- Sendible’s integration with Canva makes creating graphics easier in an efficient manner.
- Sendible enables agencies to create profiles, assign accounts to employees, and provide clients with direct oversight and review.
- It has a decent support team.
The content management and posting are unbelievably intuitive and easy to use. It is better than any other social media content management platform I’ve used hands down! I wish we had Sendible when I worked at an agency. It would have made our lives SO much easier.
- The mobile app crashes a lot, making it difficult to use.
- It is very expensive and some analytics features are limited as well.
- You cannot archive your client’s posts and reuse them again later.
I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later – for example, job listings – we have recurring positions and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position.
SocialBee is the perfect social media management tool for entrepreneurs and agencies who handle content for all the major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, and TikTok.
SocialBee allows the creation, customization and scheduling of all your posts. In this app, you can set up your own posting schedule, personalize your posts depending on each platform’s particularities, and create beautiful designs for your socials by using the Canva integration inside the post editor.
- You can set up a posting schedule in a content calendar.
- You can organize your posts into different categories and then automatically post them on all your socials at once.
- You can customize your posts for each social media platform.
- You can use reporting & analytics to analyze the performance of your accounts.
- You can create designs using the Canva integration inside SocialBee’s post editor.
Before using SocialBee, we had no organization with social media. No solid plan. We decided to use SocialBee due to its great features like post categories and evergreen content recycling. Since then, we are posting consistently on our social media platforms. SocialBee is a great platform which allows us to organize the content and post on multiple social platforms.
- SocialBee lacks a YouTube integration.
- The app is only web-based.
- The app is not suited for enterprises.
The learning curve is a bit high. It’s not the most intuitive platform, and I think there are still features that I’m not using because I either don’t understand them or don’t have the patience to figure them out.
eclincher is a social media management tool that can help you edit your client’s posts, schedule them, boost them, and even monitor their performances. With it, you can manage your client’s audience interaction and post engagement.
It also enables you to publish content across different networks and provides you with satisfactory analytics and insights.
- Its support team is very responsive and will take your suggestions on any improvement needed in their tool.
- It provides you with your clients’ competitors’ analysis reports.
- It helps you manage your clients’ comments and messages from a central inbox.
Fits all my needs. Can post to Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. all from a unified place. Also, I was really happy to discover their auto queues. I haven’t seen the tool before, but it seems unique. It allows you to have 50 old posts that are evergreen and recyclable to bridge the gaps in your social schedule.
- It lacks integration of Instagram direct posting and messaging.
- The user interface and user experience of eclincher are not the best.
- It cannot drag or drop scheduled events on the publishing calendar.
Every now and then when selecting text to copy/paste or something, the message box freezes up and I have to remove that social account from the post and then just proceed with the others and do that one separately when done. And I wish you could see ideal posting times more easily.
Nowadays, brands are investing more time and money on social media marketing as they have realized the power of social media and what it can do for their businesses.
This is your green signal to get all the right tools that your agency requires to manage its clients’ business social media accounts. These tools exist to automate and simplify tasks that otherwise you would have had to do manually.
However, among all the six tools, SocialPilot is the best fit for agencies like yours. It is power-packed with brilliant features that are budget-friendly and time savers.
SocialPilot, with its exceptional features, can manage your clients’ social media accounts hassle-free. Try their trial version and experience yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 What are social media tools?
The tools that help you manage multiple social media accounts from one dashboard with different sets of features are social media tools. These tools make your job easy and hassle-free.
🌟 What are the features an ideal social media tool must-have for agencies?
Here’s a list of features an ideal social media tool for agencies must have:
- Advanced scheduling and publishing
- Deep analysis and reporting
- Team and client management
🌟 Why should I use Facebook marketing tools?
TIt’s easy to create, schedule, and publish content with Facebook marketing tools. These tools can help you generate more leads, increase your product sales and help grow your brand steadily. Facebook marketing tools will automate tasks easily that you would instead have to do manually.
🌟 What are social media tools used for?
Social media tools manage social media activities across multiple social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. It is useful for agencies that manage multiple clients’ accounts on the same platform. Social media tools very efficiently reduce manual work and help save a lot of time.
🌟 How do I make a social media schedule?
You can very easily make a social media schedule by using the content calendar feature of a good social media tool. Most social media tools also have a scheduler along with a content calendar.
🌟 What are the best social media tools for agencies?
Here’s a list of the best social media tools for agencies:
- Social Bee