With the world evolving at a fast pace, LinkedIn has also gone through an evolution of its own. From being a job searching platform to being a comprehensive social media platform, LinkedIn has come a long way.
LinkedIn is even more useful for people in the B2B industry because more than 89% of marketers prefer LinkedIn. According to a recent survey by Influencer Marketing Hub, 80% of social media B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
But running a campaign on a professional platform like LinkedIn isn’t a cakewalk. Sometimes, it can even be burdensome. That’s where LinkedIn marketing tools come into existence.
So, here we have brought you a list of amazing LinkedIn marketing automation tools with detailed analysis for you to choose from. So, let’s get to it.
Table of Contents
First on our list of popular LinkedIn marketing tools to score more leads is SocialPilot. It is a comprehensive tool that not only focuses on LinkedIn but also supports Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest.
Regarding LinkedIn specifically, it allows you to schedule LinkedIn posts and post content to your LinkedIn pages and profiles. Then, to assure that your efforts are getting the desired results, it offers a detailed analysis of your LinkedIn marketing data, such as engagement, click growth, impressions, and follower count trend. You can download it as a shareable PDF report.
It is one of the most affordable options for scheduling LinkedIn posts and generating analytics, as its basic plan starts at only $30 per month. All plans include a free 14-day trial.
Why Choose SocialPilot as Your LinkedIn Marketing Tool?
- SocialPilot enables publishing and scheduling customized posts for your LinkedIn accounts.
- The collaborative features help in establishing a workflow with your team.
- It enables you to create White-Label reports easily and quickly.
- The bulk scheduling feature allows you to upload 500 posts simultaneously.
- It helps you manage multiple clients’ social media accounts.
- URL shorteners help in getting more clicks and leads.
- The social media content calendar helps in visualizing the content strategy.
- SocialPilot has a feature to reschedule your posts with an editorial calendar.
- The drag-and-drop tool makes it easier to reschedule any post that brings more engagement or needs more attention.
- With SocialPilot, you can effortlessly copy any post and easily schedule it without uploading the same image or the text again and again.
What do People think about SocialPilot?
I love being able to schedule multiple posts for multiple accounts and batch content. The analytics are good too. We can have way more accounts vs some of the other sites out there. I also love that I can set groups and select multiple accounts with one click. There is an option to export reports with your company logo on them to look very professional.
Over the years, I have used quite a few of the social media management packages. I always found something that jarred with each one until I tried Social Pilot. The best thing about it is that it’s so easy to tailor messages to each channel and tag relevant businesses into the posts on Facebook and Twitter. Analytics are good, the calendar view is great, support is excellent. Fabulous. Thanks, the team at Social Pilot.
Affordable, easy to give clients access to their accounts and give team members access to specific groups. The “Group” function is great. I also enjoy the “Curated Content”, which makes it easy to find relevant articles and links to share with your audience.
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Next in our list of LinkedIn marketing tools is LinkedIn Sales Navigator. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a tool developed by LinkedIn that helps you discover other LinkedIn users who have high conversion chances into quality leads. LinkedIn Sales Navigator assists you to find more leads with advanced searching features and gives you sufficient information on your results.
With Sales Navigator, you get a second news feed, this one assigned to all of your saved leads and prospects. Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you can send up to 50 Inmails per month, depending on which plan you choose.
- By implementing LinkedIn Sales Navigator, in your business, you can access the user’s LinkedIn profile from contact, account, or opportunity pages in the CRM.
- With this, anybody can help improve the LinkedIn dashboards, furthering the potential leads that consumers may want to reach through the platform.
- There is a feature on LinkedIn’s sales navigator which delivers you with some stats and metrics of any statement or article shared with the help of Smart Link.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator makes prospecting for the right people extremely easy. It’s the most up to date source of information. It has some great features for lead saving, search saves, filters, account saving, etc.
- This tool requires a lot of manual effort and is pretty time-consuming.
- It doesn’t have a user-friendly interface.
The filters don’t work properly. Despite selecting a range of 10-50 employees, this LinkedIn tool displays companies of 1001-5000 employees which then I have to go and filter out manually to my requirements.
Next on our list of LinkedIn marketing automation tools is Zopto. It is one of the most popular LinkedIn marketing solutions businesses use to promote their LinkedIn page.
Zopto helps you improve your reach and visibility on LinkedIn while targeting your audience. With its LinkedIn profile viewer feature and advanced filtering, you can find prospects to optimize and expand your network.
- It offers a quarterly payment plan.
- It is an easy to set up and user-friendly platform that does not require any technical skill to operate.
- It offers a host of automation tools to help you create various campaigns for different niches and target audiences.
Good general experience, good customer support, easy to use, had some good leads as a result.
- It is quite expensive compared to the service it provides.
- You can’t automatically cancel a campaign if you accidentally contact the wrong people.
- Customer care is not up to the mark.
It’s a fishy company that won’t cancel subscriptions when you ask them to.
Next on our list of LinkedIn marketing tools is Dux-Soup. More than 60,000 users trust it, and it has become one of the most popular LinkedIn marketing automation tools.
It is a cost-effective LinkedIn marketing tool. Dux-Soup also has a free plan available that has some basic features like auto-filter features to help you find prospects.
- It is a cost-effective tool, with a free plan available.
- The paid version has exclusive features like multiple drip campaigns, a performance dashboard to connect with your CRM, and workflow integrations.
- It makes setting up drip campaigns easy, even for non-technical users.
Easy to add extension, easy process to scan profiles and download, easy format to review Leads and choose which to use.
- Your device might lag after installing this tool.
- The interface is clunky.
My strong recommendation is to improve user experience all around. A complete UX overhaul was needed! The Dux-Soup Turbo license is too expensive.
5. eLink Pro
Next on our list of LinkedIn marketing tools is eLink Pro. It is an automated lead generation marketing system that helps to generate quality engagement and targets prospects for your LinkedIn profile.
It helps you discover, bring, and involve hundreds of prospects daily on LinkedIn. For recruiters, experienced sales managers, and everyone in sales and marketing, eLink provides opportunities on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Users can take the help of this tool to optimize their marketing campaigns, drive more traffic to their website or blog, enhance audience or customer engagements or facilitate internal collaborations.
- It is really easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- It is a cost-effective LinkedIn marketing automation tool.
Save your time and concentrate only on important things. My main task was to expand my connections on LinkedIn because I`m new to this service. And the eLink helps me perfectly. The result is amazing!
- It lacks SEO customization.
- It only works with Google extensions.
The app works only on Google Chrome. But my main browser is Firefox. Due to this, I was made to use another browser to use the app.
6. Linked Helper 2
The final LinkedIn marketing automation tool on our list is Linked Helper. It is a tool for everyone, be it an individual or an organisation, for LinkedIn marketing solutions.
If you desire to expand your LinkedIn network, Linked Helper is all you need. It will automatically request targeted second and third-level contacts by adding a personal note. These are just two among its listed 31 features.
- It is easy to use and has a straightforward interface.
- It assists in creating sophisticated and incredibly detailed campaigns.
Their pricing is very affordable for so many features. Connection requests with notes added. It’s a feature I probably use the most.
- Sometimes, it slows down the device on which it is installed.
- There is no automatic backup solution.
Ana Maria L
It causes my computer to slow down. Because there is no automatic backup solution, you must always preserve a backup. If you’re not familiar with it, it can be difficult to utilize. The UI is too cluttered to be intuitive, and I needed a SE to show me how to conduct a campaign.
Which One Should You Choose?
In this blog, we have narrowed down some of the top-performing LinkedIn marketing tools to score more leads. So, now you know that just being on LinkedIn will not generate engagement among your followers.
That’s where LinkedIn marketing solutions come into perspective. And tools like SocialPilot are a game-changer because they are comprehensive tools that not only support LinkedIn but almost every social media channel. It schedules, tracks analytics, supports bulk scheduling, allows team collaboration, curates content, utilizes RSS feeds, and more.
It also has a free trial available. So what are you waiting for? Go and try it for yourself and see the amazing results!
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 What are LinkedIn marketing tools?
LinkedIn marketing tools help you organise and manage your LinkedIn marketing easily. It enables you to be active on LinkedIn with the help of scheduling, analyzing and monitoring your LinkedIn accounts all from inside a single dashboard.
🌟 What are some of the best LinkedIn tools on the market right now?
SocialPilot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zopto, Dux-soup, eLink pro, Linked Helper 2 are some of the top LinkedIn marketing automation tools that can help promote your business and generate highly qualified targeted leads.
🌟 Is LinkedIn good for business?
LinkedIn started as a portal for job searching but has eventually grown into a full-fledged social media platform. Companies now use it for marketing and promotion because it allows your business to appear in front of audiences globally.
🌟 How can I promote my LinkedIn page?
One of the most popular ways to promote a LinkedIn page is to stay active and consistent. Post and upload content regularly so that people stay tuned in. You can use tools like SocialPilot that make it a lot easier to promote your page and engage quality leads.
🌟 Can LinkedIn be used for marketing?
Yes, LinkedIn is a very comprehensive platform used by businesses to gain genuine leads and engagement. On LinkedIn, people at the highest ranks of a company, such as the CEO, CTO, CMO, etc., who are the decision-makers, are also present. So, if you have a product or service you want to promote, you can find the right people there easily.