It is essential for brands to have an online presence in today’s world. Too many brands, on the other hand, fall into the trap of simply tweeting on Twitter just for the sake of it. Merely tweeting anything will not automatically result in engagement and reach.
You need to gather data and insights from your Twitter account to analyze them carefully and design a strategy accordingly to increase your brand’s reach and build your brand’s visibility.
Are you now wondering that you have to manually collect your account analytics, analyze them, and build reports?
This thought can build more stress rather than audit reports.
Luckily, Twitter analytics tools can perform these manual tasks without taking much time inside a single dashboard, making it more convenient for you.
Whether it’s the number of likes, the optimum times to post, or your best-performing tweet, Twitter analytics tools can enable you to create content that is relevant to your target audience.
In this blog, we will tell you about 5 spectacular Twitter analytics tools that can audit your profile in an instant and keep track of your followers, competitors, and engagement.
Table of Contents
SocialPilot is one of the finest Twitter analytics tools that are feature-rich and inexpensive, and it can instantly audit your profile.
You can flexibly have your tweets published across your Twitter accounts with its numerous outstanding and exclusive features. Its intelligent scheduling feature keeps track of how many characters and hashtags you utilized in each tweet.
It organizes tweets into useful categories like most favorite tweets, most loved tweets, most retweeted tweets, etc. With its in-depth analysis of the Twitter activity dashboard, SocialPilot can help you improve engagement on your account.
With accurate information, you can boost the efficiency of your Twitter marketing plan. SocialPilot offers you personalized white-labeled reports that are ready to be emailed or downloaded as PDF files. This feature cancels the need to create reports or presentations every month manually.
Why Choose SocialPilot As Your Most Reliable Twitter Analytics Tool?
- With robust Twitter analytics, you can analyze your best-performing tweets for resharing, and track people who mention you in their tweets. You can also track follower growth patterns, find the ideal times to tweet, and more.
- On every day, weekly, and monthly basis, you can get a breakdown of the number of tweets you posted. You can also look into the patterns of your tweeting by figuring out what time of the day and which day of the week you tweet the most.
- You can acquire daily insights into how your audience interacted with your tweets to determine which days are the busiest and the quietest. You can also get regular reports on retweets, likes, and responses for the chosen Twitter account.
- You can use SocialPilot to create Twitter-specific posts that make the best use of the 280 characters limit. You can add high-quality pictures, videos, and GIFs to your tweets to keep your Twitter followers from scrolling further down their feeds.
- You can also use it to thank your most loyal followers, contact influencers, and connect with content published on your favorite social media accounts. You can also use it to mention other profiles in your tweets to catch their attention and give your tweets the exposure they deserve.
- You can bulk schedule up to 500 tweets at a time, including image uploads, to keep your Twitter accounts active 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What Do SocialPilot Users Say?
Even though it’s separate software, by focusing exclusively on social media, you get all of the benefits out of that. I love it and never have to worry about glitches/feel like I have to check if something is posted or not.
I absolutely love being able to schedule all of my social media posts in one spot for the week across all platforms. It makes my job so easy, and I don’t have to remember to keep posting constantly.
What is really brilliant about this software is that it can generate fresh content for me to post to my social media pages, as if I was the one that came up with it.
Twitonomy is one of the complex Twitter analytics tools that can help you get relevant statistics on followers, hashtags, mentions, retweets, and more.
With Twitonomy, you can get and export search analytics for any keywords, hashtags, URLs, or users. You can also monitor the tweets of your friends and keyword searches. You can also receive insights into and download any user’s retweeted and favorite tweets.
Twitonomy is priced by feature per month and ranges from $19.00.
- It keeps a detailed track of information about a user’s profile, such as its followers and profile growth.
- You can simply find out people you follow but who do not follow you back.
- Twitonomy is one of the free Twitter analytics tools that have a free version for its users.
A perfect tool, Twitonomy generates leads, converting users to customers. It tells you the behavior of customers, the daily growth of your followers, tweets, counts, etc.
- It does not track multiple Twitter profiles in the same Twitonomy account.
- It does not offer a free trial.
Sometimes it gives wrong data, taking old keywords and campaigns into consideration. It also gives analytics data of old tweets, which is wrong data in reports.
Followerwonk is one of the well-known Twitter analytics tools with a number of free features.
Followerwonk is one of the finest Twitter analytics tools to help you sort your followers by region, bio, people they follow, and more.
You can also compare and contrast your interactions with your competitors and friends to acquire useful insights for effective strategic planning.
- Followerwonk offers a free version for its users, making it one of the free Twitter analytics tools.
- With it, you can compare many Twitter profiles.
- With its search for Twitter bios, you can connect with anybody on Twitter.
Followerwonk is one of the BEST and most ULTIMATE tools to this date for twitter. You can do so many things that are already listed on the site for you + more. As someone who is currently working in the business to enhance my hobby and artworks for sale and as well as someone who contributes to Twitter fandoms this tool helps me be able to influence and understand my followers.
- At times, search bios do not provide accurate data to their users.
- Followerwonk does not offer its users a free trial.
- Its user interface is not that great.
- It cannot compare followers of more than three Twitter accounts.
I wish this had the ability to compare followers for more than 3 Twitter accounts – it can be done by running different reports, but it would be great if I was able to plug in the seven colleges and my overall university account to see how many people are following all of us vs. one of us, etc.
4. Union Metrics
Union Metrics, now transitioned to Listen powered by Brandwatch, is one of the best Twitter analytics tools that will enable you to audit your profile and its performance. It has thorough profile analysis, keyword tracking, campaign monitoring, and competitor analysis, among its features.
To expand your strategies, you can also use Union Metrics to find relevant data of your followers and competitors. Apart from Twitter, this analytics solution can also pull insights from Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Union Metrics is a Twitter analytics tool that displays the number of tweets, possible engagements, retweets, and top Twitter posts connected to a particular theme.
- Union Metrics analytics are insightful and easy to understand.
- It’s simple to set up topic tracking, and it gets to work right away.
- While the statistics are exclusive to Twitter, it is simple to discover influencers addressing the particular issues you are interested in.
Union Metrics does a great job at providing insight into our Twitter account. With Union Metrics being the official partner of Twitter, I’ve noticed that the data we see via Union Metrics is much more comprehensive as opposed to other tools we’ve used. Union Metrics is a great tool for understanding how followers interact with your content and how to engage them better.
- With Union Metrics, LinkedIn and YouTube integrations are not available.
- Its sentiment analysis is not accurate.
While this may be down to limitations with the API, it would be great to determine an accurate number for impressions generated by Tweets related to specific subjects rather than a total potential number.
Vaizle can perform a swift, competitive evaluation against one of your rivals and is one of the best Twitter analytics tools. You can contrast your Twitter performance with that of your competitors by entering your and their Twitter URLs.
With a week-over-week report card, Vaizle displays brand activity and engagement for the previous 28 days. It also categorizes engagement into favorites and retweets.
Vaizle also allows you to produce personalized, white-labeled reports and discover your competitors’ top posts and most popular hashtags.
- Vaizle offers a free trial for its users, making it one of the free Twitter analytics tools.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It provides in-depth analytics and reporting.
It’s so simple and easy to use there was no learning curve… I was able to dive in and get to work. Really love being able to see what and how our competitors are doing so that we can enhance our game. Vaizle makes that easy to do.
- It lacks the mechanism for scheduled reporting.
- Their customer service is not that reliable.
- Vaizle’s user interface is a bit confusing.
Was a little disappointed how quickly you get through the 25 profiles, track a couple of competitors and if you enter all their social media, you have used up a good chunk. For an agency, you would have to get a bigger plan.
Over To You
Twitter profile auditing is the first and most important step in developing your account’s growth strategy. Thanks to these tools, you won’t have to gather data and statistics and perform calculations manually.
These best Twitter analytics tools save you time and effort by automating various manual operations that would otherwise take a long time.
However, if you ask our choice out of these five Twitter analytics tools, we recommend you to go for SocialPilot to audit your profile. It will get you the best analytics and insights to focus on growing your brand’s presence.
SocialPilot not only offers solutions for Twitter but also for 8 other top social media networking sites.
You can use their 14-day trial version and experience its robust features yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 Is it important to audit your Twitter profile?
Yes, auditing your Twitter profile is crucial for gaining valuable insights that will help you grow your brand's visibility and reputation. It's better if you do it once a month to obtain a brief snapshot of which kind of content performed well.
🌟 What exactly is Twitter analytics?
Twitter Analytics is a fantastic feature that displays many engagement statistics to show how your audience reacts to your content. Brands can utilize this data to increase the effectiveness of their future Twitter promotions.
🌟 What twitter analytic tools are the best?
The following are the best Twitter analytics tools:
- Union Metrics
🌟 How to download Twitter analytics reports?
Using SocialPilot, you can download Twitter analytics reports in PDF format for up to three months. You can even email it to your clients directly from the SocialPilot dashboard.
🌟 How do I get analytics on Twitter?
The first method is to log in with your official Twitter account and access it directly from the Twitter analytics website. The second option is to use third-party analytics solutions such as SocialPilot. When dealing with several accounts, the latter is ideal.